The Buenas Maxi Kiosko at Bow Market is turning 1!!! Since owners Mimi and Bass are always working, they’re combining their engagement party, wedding, and Buenas 1 Year Anniversary all together!
This will be a Bow Market Fest Day complete with a market-wide license allowing drinks to wander freely in the courtyard. Plus Bow Market shops are throwing down to help celebrate this amazing occasion.
Fest Day specials include:
- Live music performance by Vinyl Index’s DJ 7L
- Hand selected natural wine offerings by Lauren Friel (of Rebel Rebel)
- All-you-can-eat style by Louis Dibiccari (Create and Humaari) and Rachel Miller (Nightshade Pop Up Restaurant/Nightshade Noodle Bar).
-For dessert, get a scoop of the BRAND NEW Buenas x The Parlor Ice Cream Co. collab Neapolitan with swirled guava, cream cheese and cafecito ice creams.
- Watch a wedding happen! Officiated by Rick Jenkins (The Comedy Studio) himself. Again, yes really.
- Ticketholders get exclusive access to the Canopy Room and Miami-themed cocktails (each ticket includes two drinks) mixed up by Jason Cool of Chickadee.
-OR, use your two drink tickets at any of Bow Market's primo drinking establishments: Variety Bar will have a special Buenas cocktail on the menu, or you can choose a beer or wine over at Remnant Brewing or Rebel Rebel Somerville.
-Not to out-do ourselves or anything but our friends Millionyoung are coming to town especially for this party to do an epic set right here in the Bow Market courtyard.
-Also: the best flan you've ever had by Vanessa Yip, the absolute flan master.
The rest of Bow will be open for a choose-your-own-adventure extravaganza. If you haven't been to Bow Market yet, this would be the perfect day!!
Your ticket includes everything you need for an epic Friday night:
-All-you-can-eat buffet by Buenas/Louis Dibiccari/Rachel Miller
-VIP access to the Canopy Room at Bow Market + (2) specially-crafted cocktails by Jay Cool (pay-as-you-go after that)
-Tunes by Vinyl Index
-The best flan ever by Vanessa Yip
-Commemorative 1-year Buenas tote for the first 150 folks who purchase tickets
-NOT TO MENTION: YOU at the most exclusive, most fabulous, public wedding ever!
Tickets available on Eventbrite!